Tuesday, November 29, 2011

That's It

I've thought about it quite a bit, and I've decided to shut this blog down for awhile, maybe for good.  I have a lot to say about sports, and its window into our society as a whole, but I have to admit that the recent excessively negative stories coming out of Sox camp at the end of the season, and Penn State and Syracuse, have turned me off so much to the world of sports that I have no desire at all to write about it.  I have a lot to say about it, but no need to actually write about it.  My passion, for now, is gone.  Perhaps this will change later, but I don't think so.  I have other ideas for another blog site to replace this one, and as there are but 24 hours in the day, there's only so much I can do--and it's going to take a lot more than Bobby Valentine to get me to do it here.

So thanks for following this, everyone, and I hope you'll turn your eyes to my writing, reading and general interest blog, http://stevenebelanger.blogspot.com/.  Look for another blog here sometime in the near future.

Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment